Every character on the roster comes with a metaplot secret and every Original Character created has the ability to +request that one be added to their character. A metaplot secret is a piece of information a character has that ties them in to the overarching story of the game. This information can come in many forms such as an ability, a magical item, a connection to an NPC or secret organization, as well as many more possibilities.
An original character must be playing for a month before they can request a metaplot secret. This will allow the player to get a sense of what the lore is like, and help them make a better decision on what kind of secret they would like.
If you have no idea of what you would like as a meta-plot secret, that's fine. We'll come up with something for you. However, you can also submit the following information when you +request:
1. What kind of RP you like.
2. Aspects of the character you find fun or that you might want to explore more.
3. Areas of the game you find interesting.
4. Your moral alignment for your character, would you like to stay on the side of good, or traverse a more morally grey territory.
5. If there is anything you don't want to be involved in or connected to.